Re: Over-volting NSTs

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jonathon

Questions is what is keeping this list alive ! If you put an AC
current monitor in Seri with the primary of the NST you see a
sharp increase in current when you reach the saturation voltage
stay under this voltage.
Cheers,

Luc Benard