Re: coil discharge color

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

You can also use Boric Acid for a green color, it works well dissolved in a
non-polar solvent like Methyl Alcohol. See the following link for some more
info:
http://cc.oulu.fi/~kempmp/colours.html

Regards,

David Trimmell