Re: Power Factor (Was Freau's efficiency)

Hi Jonathon,

With no load it will draw about 1/2 amp which is just the magnetizing current.
At full load without a PFC cap it will draw around 10 amps.  With PFC maybe 1/2
that for 5 amps.  You would probably want about 100 - 150uF for this NST.

Cheers,

        Terry