Re: spun toroids

Original poster: "LWRobertson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <LWRobertson-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hi ...

I would be interested in a 8" X 36" or thereabouts.
I think 32" is just a bit too small, but could still be
persuaded to be part of a group buy.

Maybe the persuasive powers of the Geeks could
be applied constructively to the dire torus shortage.

Cheers
LR