Re: Fanciful spark-augmenter

Hi Ken,

Note that the signal generator's source impedance and the scope probe
impedance will have a dramatic effect on Q.  You may want a say 10K
resistor in series with the signal generator output and us a high impedance
(10meg  or more) probe to get a good voltage ringup on your LC circuit.

You may have already known and done this but thought I would mention it
just in case.  I am working on a MicroSim model to see if we can move the
fantasy to the silicon stage ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry