Re: Triggered gap and safety gaps

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

mike,
i have used the coil\dimmer circuit for quite a while now and i haven't
noticed any kind of kickback from this circuit?
some things i have tried is put two wraps of each mains lead through a
ferrite toroid and one turn of the hv trigger lead around a flyback
core, whether it helps?
if you're worried about the mains, i haven't seen any problems myself.
maybe as more coilers try it, more info will come in?
if you don't feel secure in using it, please don't, safety relies on
sureness.
marc