Sync Motor :-( update_3

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Ok, everyone, I'd immagine you are getting sick of this thread, just as much
as I am ;-)

I checked all the wiring and It appears to be fine. I also made a schematic
and put it on my web page:

<hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon/schematics/motor1.htm>hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon/
schematics/motor1.jpg

I am pretty sure that "??" is a cap. Please tell me if that doesn't look
right.

I did what Terry said and cut a disk of paper, half black, half white, taped
it on, and checked for sync, with two flourecent lights. Both of them showed
that it was definitly NOT in sync. I couldn't tell by sound, because I have
never experienced that phenomina :-\   Before I decide to ship it to Terry, I
am going to run one last test. My dad is going to try to borrow strobe-based
RPM meter from work. This will show if it is in sync or not.

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon