Re: MOVs and NSTs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

About Fusing them, to what percent of the Normal current draw should you fuse
them to? I.E. for a 12/60 which draws 720/120=6 A should I fuse it to 6 1/4,
or 7?

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon