VTTC 1kw

Original poster: "RICHARD HALL by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>

Hello Coilers.
My first coil was built in 1957 using (2)807s its now near rebuilt. I need help
here I have an rf heater unit that uses 866s in the ps. and a pair of 592's for
1kw output. Its a buitifull platform for a tc.  Only slight mods required to
chg. the tank circuit.  I would like help on sec. size  I see coils 1.5" to 8"
now Iam lost I think a 4-6" would look great and I know that coil size is not
picked for looks is larger coil dia. picked for higher kw use.  The pri. can I
use a heil. coil or must it be flat.  I can supply the circuit dia. RICHARD
HALL