Re: Terry's Protection Filter

Original poster: "Alexander Rice by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ajjrice-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi David
> > I was wondering if you ever considered designing a pole
> > pig compatable version of your protective filter circuit?.

snip
> > Sparkin' in Memphis,
> > David Rieben

    Considering there is, as far as i know, only one incidence of someone
killing a pig in tesla service in the entire history of the list, is is
generally considered that a protection network for pigs and other similarly
robust trannies is superfluous.
    Same cannot be said for NST's - it would be interesring to go back
through the list and figure out just how many transormers have been sent to
neon heaven!

Jus' my 2c

Alex