HV/HE Safety FAQ, an eloquent never forgets.

First off I would like to thank Terry and the List for the work on the HV
safety FAQ on hot-streamer-dot-com I've watched it grow quite a bit over the
years :)

I also blatently plagerized it for the Group's website ;) Thanks guys.

I would like to request the assistance of some of our more litterate and
eloquent list members to contribute to a High Energy Safety Faq for the
Group's (and Hot-Streamer as well if Terry likes it) website.

While a lot of the rules are the same, High Energy devices have special
hazards and precautions in addition to HV gear. Some of our toys, while
being rather low voltage (450VDC) have massive amperages (~10,000+A). With
Thumper in the prototype stages, Groucho over half finished, and Harpo (a
Megavolt Marx bank with over two Tons of 60kV caps) I feel it diligent to
create a specific HE Safety warning and FAQ.

Please direct responces to me personally as this is _Slightly_ off topic,
but where matters of safety are concerned I can't think of anyone better
than the people on this list. And Tesla Coil Tank Circuits _are_ High Energy
devices :), not just High Voltage.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek