Re: first coil help

Hi Bart,

At 10:42 PM 7/17/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Terry,
>the frequency of 450kHz appears high by 75kHz. Curious, is this E-Tesla6?
>Reason
>I'm asking
>is the sphere is about 3 inches in diameter (which may show a limitation to
>standard calcs). I used both his height/width values and then adjusted
>height to
>acheive turns and still only acheived 375kHz.
>
>Take care,
>Bart

I just quickly typed in some rough numbers to see generally where the
tuning was at.  I think I used 2 inches for the tennis ball terminal...  I
guessed a lot :-))  So don't worry if we did not get the same answer as
long as were we somewhat (20%) close.  The coil should be easily tunable
with the primary he has.

Cheers,

	Terry