Re: first coil help

Hi Ryan,

Your tune point appears to be correct assuming your bottle caps are approx.
0.003uF. Are your bottles
connected in parallel? (they should be but had to ask).

If you stick with a sphere, you may want to increase the size using a
larger ball of sorts.

Are you experiencing anything that hasn't been brought up (such as corona -
specifically around the bottle
caps, flashes down secondary, breakout from top of winding (vs the tennis
ball), excessive heat in tank
components?

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "James Mathisrud by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jrmathis-at-pressenter-dot-com>