RE: Good Tesla capacitor?ON EBAY

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

Matt
One of the past ebay sellers claimed (and had pix to support)  to have used
them for a small coil. I have fired one up with a 6kv trans and they appear
to work/arc/pulse, but this is not conclusive. I will be testing 2x3 (66nf)
with both  6k and 12 k NST's within the next two weeks. As I have no idea of
interior construction, I worry about general performance, hardiness, and
running temperature. Wish me luck.

Gary