Re: nst shock

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

      Hi terry

                  I once got shocked by 120 when my basment flooded and i
was vacumming it up with a shop vac and the motor or something failed and it
electrified the watter and it didn't hurt that much and i was grounded cause
i had no shoes on and i was standing in the water and still i didnt get
shocked that bad and it has always puzzled me why i never get shocked that
bad cause i have been playing with electronics scince i was about ten when
one of my dads friends who was an electrical engener introduced it to me.
And for some reason i just dont seem to get hurt that bad when i get hit with
electricity my dad is the same way he is able to grab hold of a cars ignition
coil output with out even flinching and shoot sparks from his fingers to
other ppl. i mean i am deathly affraid of the output of some of my nst's so i
am always very carefull around them but i was just wondering why i don't
really get hurt,  could it have to do with the fact that i have a motor
neuron disfunction in my hands?