From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 04:24:32 PM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: nst shock

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Greetings Frank

Your experience is a worry. I'm not sure why you didn't get a most severe
shock possibly you held the terminal so tightly that the NST voltage was
reduced to a low value.

I'd suggest you carefully consider if your ready to be playing with this
stuff, if this had been a grunty supply you would almost certainly be dead.
At the very least I hope you review your safety processes

Rgds
Ted Linney in NZ