Rotary Spark Gap

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I have been looking through a great deal of other coilers websites and rotary
spark gaps. I was planning on using a rotary spark gap in my next tesla coil,
but I am unsure if I can build it well enough. Can it be done without using any
power tools or extensive knowledge in machine work? I also had some questions
with the aspects of the RSG.

1) What's the best way to attach the electrode onto the disc so that they stay
on well (and adjustable).
2) When pressing several disks together, is it better to glue them together or
to use nuts to hold, or both?
3) What's the difference in using 4/2 stationary electrodes
advantages/disadvantages? Is it possible to use just 1. (worrying about the
accuracy and the alignment of my electrodes)
 4) How do you cut the tungsten electrode smooth and even.
5) How much does the dia. of the electrode affect performance (in a low powered
coil)

I will keep 'em coming as a try making more plans/drawings.

CJ Moore
60871583