Re: SA's latest issue

Original poster: "35045 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

I vaguely remember Colorado Springs notes commenting about Tesla's ideas
for sending energy via the Earth, and that what he didn't know is that the
Earth's resonant frequency is around 6 Hz. In that case it wouldn't be too
easy. We also live in a capitalist society that would prevent free energy
transmission by any means necessary.

Darren Freeman

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>