Re: Neon Sign Noise

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ed.

I'm a professional soundman for TV news and public affair show : Neon sign
are a
nightmare for wireless microphone in VHF and UHF . The interference are
radiated
directly from the tube, tx God they decrease at the square of the distance.
Take a
scope , use a short antenna you will see .

Luc Benard