RE: getting three phase power (of the 3rd kind)

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hey,
I think I found a picture of one of these UFO's!
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/images/Tesla/Pictures/092599/092599-4.jpg
The UFO is inverted, subterranean, and is in disguise as Brian Basura's
driveway.
Sorry, couldn't resist.  Cheers,
Ross-O

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

...SNIP...

Perhaps 3-phase Tesla coils might produce a really odd
effects. Maybe that what the three balls are that you see under some
pictures of supposed UFO's.

...SNIP...

Sincerely HDN