Re: Perfect NST Depot/Run container!

Original poster: "B2 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bensonbd-at-erols-dot-com>

Hi Machin shin, Garry, All,
    Try a vibrator pad under your solvent container.  The continuous
shaking should speed up the process.  If you are planning to depot several
transformers then it would save a lot of time to buy an ultrasonic cleaner
or a commercial parts washer such as the kind sold by Northern Tool and
Equipment Co.  (PO Box 1499, Burnsville, Minnesota 55337-0499) 1-800-533-5545:

http://www.northerntool-dot-com/  Search under "parts washer"

http://www.northerntool-dot-com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=633&pr
menbr=6970

Some of these have a nice sludge drain which would be so much nicer than
having to scoop the goop out of the bottom of an ultrasonic cleaner tub.
They also have a fusible link which will melt, shut the lid, and extinguish
a fire.

Cheers,

Barry

<the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>