Perfect NST Depot/Run container!

Original poster: "M Fabs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I just dropped by walmart on my way home, and picked up one of the
tupperware BREAD CONTAINERS.  It fits my Allanson 12/60 core perfectly for
solvent wash and run under oil.  It has several inches extra in length, but
height and width are perfect.  This will probably be a good container for
many nsts.  One disadvantage is that it must stand upright, so is more
likely to spill than one that would stand on it's side.

This is stage 7 I think of solvent wash with gasoline, over the course of
almost a year, and the gasoline still turns dark brown on each new batch. I
am a perfectionist, and I am not going to turn on the NST until the latest
batch of solvent stays clear :) That way the oil I run it under will also
stay clear...

Happy depotting.