Carbon Tracking on secondary help.

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <quantumx-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>

Hi all.

Oh no.

The first time I ever ran my coil, there was an arcing inside the secondary
tube. I took the slack of the inner wire up, but I've just realised that
there's a darn great big carbon track inside.

Is there any way of getting rid of this problem WITHOUT rewinding?
[Rewinding would require me to buy more wire, more piping, more lacquer, and
I'm running out of funds]

And is  this very likely the cause of all my coil performance problems?

Thanks,
[Panicking] Simon [I don't want to rewind my secondary!]