Re: MOT life expectancy in a TC

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I've been running MOTs for a long time, and I've never
had one fail.  My best ever MOT power supply was two
matched units in antiparallel with their cores
grounded, and two voltage doublers.  This thing pushed
48 to 60 inch streamers out of my 4" x 24" coil.  You
may study my primitive psu design at:

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla

Cheers,

Greg