From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 3:06 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: depotting NST vs. LTR (static gap)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca>

Hello,   I'm new to this list and I have as NST that I need to depot,  what
temperature did you use to melt the tar  and what is an LTR.  The
transformer I have is a Jefferson Electric  , Magnetek 15kv, 60mA

Thanks for the info in advance and I hope I've walked into this thread an
ok way!

Shaun Epp
VE4SCE