Re: acmi error found?

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hi All, Take it from one who is definitely a "beginner"( I can't even crawl
yet), this
discussion is helpful. By forcing myself to read all this "Greek", I have
learned a great deal.
The idea of winding direction has been on my mind and the discussion has
helped. Please keep up
the research because while you guys may be                " running", you
are helping some of us
to learn how to "walk".

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>