question about list ?

Original poster: "Tom Tuite by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ttuite-at-allegromicro-dot-com>

I JUST signed onto your list ( literally 2 hours ago).  Though I am very
very VERY pleased ( not to mentioned surprised) to see actual activity
behind such a list, and find the discussions very interesting so far.....I
do have a question, how much mail is generally sent to and fro each day?
Having just graduated/moved ALL

:( :( my remaining mail boxes have space limits :(  Don't mean to wine but I
gotta know so as not to lose work email ect.  Thanks!!

Tom- Worcester MA