Re: Does it matter which way i wind my secondary?

Original poster: "Robert Hughes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rfhughes-at-epix-dot-net>

ok, I've been watching this thread since it started and now need a
question answered. Does it really matter which way I wind my secondary?
Or primary for that matter? the secondary is made out of 2 in pvc and
the primary is a cylinder made by using 4 pvc "stilts" with holes
drilled in them. Thanks!

				-Mike Hughes