S.s. info...re: differing secondaries

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

To John Freau, R. E. Burnett et al:

After its momentary burst of glory my 36" secondary seems to have
developed a flaw, which has apparently been complicating my problems.  My
system being otherwise silent, I can hear that internal spark going
"thunk, thunk, thunk...", echoing hollowly within the Sonotube, whenever
I turn up the mains input to anything substantial.  Interesting but not
particularly entertaining.

So I'll likely be silent for a time trying to get the various things
fixed.

KCH
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.