Re: MMCcalc V2.2 as Excel

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hey Kurt,

Good job with the spreadsheet! Your timing could't be better. I'm currently
working on improvements with JavaMMC. Although I've only looked at your
spreadsheet briefly tonight, it looks like there are methods used which will
help me out with some of my desired changes to JavaMMC. I'm an avid Excel user
and JavaScript is just a way to mimic my personal design methods and/or others
design methods for online design.

Thanks for sharing your Excel spreadsheet,
Bart A.