Re: MMCcalc V2.2 as Excel

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Kurt

Tx a lot, now I don't need to emulate a PC on my Machintosh I could use it
normaly with Excel.

Luc Benard

P.S. No a lot of Mac user on the list I think !    :-((

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>