Sync motor for sale/trade

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

Hi Everyone,
I have a "Beckett" modified sync motor for sale. It runs at 3600 RPM salient
pole, with 1/7 horsepower. It's a US model, so it takes 115vac -at- 60Hz with a
nominal current of 2.35A. It's in *brand new* condition, it has induction
start, an integrated breaker, and  front plate mounting holes. The thing I
like most about it is, there's nothing on the sides which allows full cradle
rotation. This will make an ideal SRSG up to about 4kW IMO.  I will supply a
lathe-trued disk if anyone is interested.
I'm asking $30 for the motor, plus shipping and handling (~$39 total). I
only have one (right now) so first come first served.
I can be reached at mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com

Safe coiling!!!

-Mike Novak

ps- custom disks, mounts, electrodes, etc are available on request. prices
depend on size, but as you know, i'm pretty reasonable as fas as this stuff
goes. however, i can only do a small number of jobs in my time in metals
class :)