RF Grounding

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <stanmoore-at-mindspring-dot-com>

With regard to grounding, I plan to connect all of the ground leads together
and then connect them to a separate earth ground. Would you use a three-prong
plug for the 120 VAC side of the NST or connect the NST to the separate ground
of the TC?  I assume one would do that to help minimize RF back into your house
wiring?  I am also using Terry's NST protection circuit.

Thanks,

Stan