RE: Level shifter problems

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Weazle,

First, do you have a connection between the center tap (cores of the MOTs)
and the center of the diodes? It should be there. Second, the MOTs need to
be phased so that the outputs are opposing, that is one is going negative
while the other is going positive. If both MOTs are phased the same you will
get low output. Try switching the primary leads on one of the MOTs and see
if that helps.

later
deano