Industrial IT found

Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I was looking through an old junk shop, when I can across an old Industial
Ignition transformer for a furnace of some sort. It weights 90 lbs, and
outputs 10,000 V -at- 350 mA, the transformer housing is fairly large and is
epoxy coated...but their is some sort of liquid floating around in the
transformer. I hope its not PCB filled!!!!

It looks similar to a Potiental Transformer but is current limited and draws
from 220V.
The company plates are in Chinese, but the date stamp seems to indicate that
it was manufactured in 1976 in Shangdong Prov, but it look like new.
(probably never used)

....I didn't know they made IT's this big!