Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I was operating my 4" 740 watt "baby coil", and was hit by a bright 40"
streamer in the hand. I felt my muscles tense up ever so slightly, but no RF
burn was present.

My worse accident was actually with a dual TV flyback driven MARX generator.
I accidently touched the capacitor and ground at the same time while the
circuit was charged at full power. IT WAS A REALLY STUPID MISTAKE....it
knocked me flying and blew my shoes off and burned a black patch on my skin.
I could feel the current constricting my heart, lungs, and upper body
muscles. I could hardly stand up after...I hurt for hours later.

BE SAFE....the first mistake could be your last!