Re: ARSG Motors

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Steve,
I do know that the dc motors used on some "tread mills" are a sweet
0-9000 rpm dc motor with simple speed controller. I found mine in the
"big garbage" day tree lawn. I mean anyone that has seen me knows i
don't have a "useable" treadmill, besides, i walk 300 yards just to the
milk house.
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>