Caps and HV switch

Original poster: "Alex Madsen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexmadsen-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Caps and HV switch
I just got some goodies that my college was giving away. ]
1	Westinghouse dyna-vac capacitor
	#1w02100a09a
	7200v
	60hz
	13X14X4 in
	NO PCBSs
It has one ground terminal and a insulted terminal and an unknown
capacitance. What are they good for? Anyone have an idea of its capacitance?
2 	westinghous type CSL oil switch
	200 amps
	14.4kv
	120v control
	#4999c58a13a
I was told that they do not have any PCBs. however, I am not confident in
this fact(no lable). Does anyone know if it contains PCBs? I can get more of
them if anyone wants to come to Terre Haut IN to pick one up (for a small
handling fee).