Re: Revised trigger gap schematic

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/19/01 01:46:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hello all:
>
> I finally sent the revised PDF so Terry could, and did, post it on the
> server.
> The resistors are now shown as they should be, in the schematic on Page 7.
> Apparently, according to Marc, they are needed. See his latest reply to Ed.
>
> Anyway, the PDF is at
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tgap.pdf
>
> Remember, I'm just the construction guy, not the theoretician.  :))
>
> Safety First
>
> Ted

hello, all and merry christmas,

Speaking on behalf of many people interested in STSGs, I (we) would like than
Marc, Ted, any any other people on the STSG scene...  Good work, keep it up.

Feliz navidad
Merry Christmas
Buon Natale
Joyeux Noël