Re: rewind shops

Original poster: "Thad Howard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <thoward-at-nhm-dot-org>

Matt and all,

I dont know of any rewind shops, but I have a catalog from N. Glantz and
Son, in which they
sell "reconditioned bombarders".  The specs in the catalog are minimal, 240
in 14,400 out.  the
picture looks like a pole pig with new bushings.

There are several Glantz distributors in across the country , one in Upper
Marlboro, MD.

I got the catalog from their web site when I was searching for NST's.  They
carry all brands
and sizes of NST's.  The "bombarders" apparently are used in the mfg. of
neon signs.

The local sales rep in my area (so. cal.) was very enthusiastic about my
projects.  However
I am going to follow list advisement and not mention Tesla.

I hope it helps.

Thad Howard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>