Brain Teaser

Original poster: "Richie Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rburnett-at-richieburnett.co.uk>

Hi Terry,

I hope you are well.

I have posted a little puzzle on my web page that I saw in an old
Electrical Engineering magazine:

	http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/puzzle.html

You might want to forward this to the Tesla List,  because it is kind
of relevant.  (I can't say any more without giving too much away ;-))

No huge sums of money for getting the right answer unfortunately,  but
it is a neat little puzzle with a clever solution.  Plus I know you
like a challange ;-)

I hope to rejoin the Tesla List next year if work eases off a bit.

All the best for Christmas and the new year.

-Richie Burnett,