Updated Schematic for new STSG driver

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Coilers,

I've posted a revised schematic with some clarifications for all at:

http://www.macinhouse-dot-com/tesla/stsg_zc_driver.gif

John Freau, thanks for the feedback on your independant verification. At
present, Barton B. Anderson and Scott Hanson are working towards this
same goal. On behalf of the list, my thanks to each of you for your efforts.

A note to anyone else attempting to replicate this circuit, the use of a
MWO diode as a substitute for a Damper Diode is unsuitable. A Fast
Recovery type is required in this application.

Cheers,
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>