Update: Shrunken Quarters and Sac Dollar for Tesla List Yard Sale Auction

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

This is the last day of bidding!! The highest bid for a pair of
electromagnetically shrunken quarters (the size of a dime, state(s) of
YOUR choice) is now $25.00. And, there are NO bids as yet for the
gorgeous Sacagawea Dollar that's been shrunk down to the size of a
nickel - You could buy it for a buck! Remember, be a bit more generous,
since the proceeds go to Chip to help sustain the Tesla List!
Examples of these coins can be seen at: http://www.teslamania-dot-com by
clicking on the flashing portion of the "Note: Shrunken Coins are Now
Available" sign on the Home page.  Winning bidders will also get samples
of the exploded work coil wire (before and after), and a wirtten
explanation of how the shrinking process works.

Bid NOW! The auction ends today, 12/7, at midnight Central Time (USA).
Interested bidders should provide their bids to me directly at my email
address. Make sure you use "Bid for Tesla List Auction" in the Subject
Line.

Thanks, good luck, and happy bidding!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>