Re: I Think I Messed up!

Hi Patrick -

Just two suggestions which I think you will be better off with in the long run:

1. Add about 5 more turns to the primary.
2. Add 10nF to your exixting capitance.

I know it can be frustrating, but you're not the first to do this.
--
Barton B. Anderson
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com>http://www.classictesla-dot-com