Coupling Coefficient

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I have been doing some searching trying to find a test to find k, however I
have only been able to find vague descriptions. I have two questions about
it, 1) Does anyone know of a good site with explanation of the test/why it
works etc, and how to do it and 2) (This is probably a very simplistic
question), but what effects the Fo and Fs, if I were to do the test and came
up with an undesirable result, what do I need to do I change. I had thought
that it was the position of the primary and secondary, but now I am not so
sure.

Thanks for your help,

CJ