Re: NST operating data

In a message dated 8/17/01 12:23:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Terry,

Thanks.  This is still another kind of thing that could be
incorporated into a "master" computer program.  The
programmers will be busy.....    :)

Truly the Tesla list and it's denizens have put TC research
progress on the fast track.

John Freau