From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 9:55 AM
Subject: Cynder Moon on TBS?

Original poster: "Timothy W. Kelogg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <twk5-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

 Last night I broke myself away from the computer, dusted off the TV Remote
and
watched Ripley's "believe It, Or Not" - Saw a guy get hit in the head with a
bunge cord while parachuting, a motorcyclist "surf" behind his cycle on
metal
shoes, a "granny" who has collected half a million dollars worth of hub caps
and, some other interesting things... but no Tesla Coiling :(  Did I blink
and
miss it or will it be on another show (perhaps the giant grasshopper hoax
preempted the Tesla segment)?

Disappointed in Ohio,

- t

Tesla list wrote:
<snip>

> > BTW - Cynder Moon will be on Ripley's "belive It, Or Not" (hope we don't
> > get that old thread started again...):

<snip>

> > "I've Filmed A Segment For Ripley's Believe It Or Not.  Be Sure To Tune
In
> > To See Me Do My Lightning Show For You, I'm Sure You'll Enjoy It.
Everyone

> > Who Showed Up Had A Lot Of Fun!!
> > Thanks To All Of The Great People Who Showed Up To Watch
> > Date: August 15, 2001
> > Network: TBS Superstation
> > Time: Check Your Local Listings"

<Snip>
--
any yonder formulate would be recrementitious...   twk τΏτ¬