Core material sources

Original poster: "Popeye Mcgulligan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m_popeye-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Thanks. I didn't realize that was a proprietary alloy. I guess I don't
specifically need that one; I'm just trying to get the most permeable core I
can. This is not specifically related to teslas, I'm a student learning
about electromagnetism and would like to make a really powerful magnet.
Hopefully a tesla will come later when I'm more experienced...