Re: MMC question-Historical MMC note

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
>Hi Michael,
>
>I just received my Geek Group caps today as well! Hey Chris and you Geeks,
>THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This will be my
>first MMC (goal to build a 0.06uF cap and compare it to my 0.06uF
>professional pulse caps, and have lots of fun
>too!).

Bart, did you get the present in the box? :)

Bart was the very first person to order Geek Group MMC caps. The poor guy
has been waiting months for that first order to fill, now things are not
only moving MUCH faster, they're moving TOO fast! We're selling the caps
faster than CD can make them. GET YOUR ORDERS IN SOON for the next batch!

I have a feeling now that the Guinea Pigs (sorry guys, you were, the first
batch is the brave people willing to try a new technology) have and are soon
building and testing their own Geek MMC's in worldwide use that all the rest
of the people who have played the Wait and See game will start flooding us
with orders. This is already proving true. Batch-1 took 2 months to fill,
Batch-2 filled in 2 DAYS! I have a feeling the same innovators you see that
have the first shipment of GeekMMC's will also be the first people to make
the jump from SRSG to Triggered gaps, the next innovation in coiling.

Also, remember the Group does a LOT more than just sell caps! We have TONS
of other goodies, from eBay stuff like

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1262177570

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1262177570

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1262201245

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1261749345

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1625151948

We also sell custom built Street Luges (soon to have a JET POWERED VERSION
for all you Iowa luge wannabe's :) ), websites, computer systems, and all
kinds of other diverse things. And it ALL GOES TO THE GREATEST CAUSE ON
EARTH! The expansion and education of the human mind!

Because the Geek shall inherit the Earth! :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group