Re: MMC question

Hi Michael,

I just received my Geek Group caps today as well! Hey Chris and you Geeks,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This will be my
first MMC (goal to build a 0.06uF cap and compare it to my 0.06uF
professional pulse caps, and have lots of fun
too!).

Michael, 2 strings of 10 caps (btw, they are 0.15uF, not 1.5uF) will give
you a total of .03uF. This about
broder line but should do ok and will be LTR (which is good). The question
then is will your coil be able to
tune in to this capacitance? The only thing else you could do is 1 string
of 20 (this would give .0096uF), but
should you loose a string, you might loose the whole string.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Michael Rothberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fishboymichael-at-telocity-dot-com>